Sunday, April 3, 2022

COMPLETE RECAP

Week 7: The Final Countdown

    That's it. Tomorrow at 11:59 PM, this entire experience is over and I will just have to sit and wait for my score. I can't believe I actually got through the entire thing!! Tomorrow I'm going to film my CCR and I am a little nervous. I'm good behind the camera, not so much in front of it. But regardless, I think it will be really fun to make!

The 4 questions we need to answer in our reflection are:

    1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
    2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
    3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
    4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

Question #1Gay!

Question #2: I have to talk to Gianna about this to make sure we are on the same page, but I wanted to possibly create a film festival at my school where we would have different categories (such as a possible LGBTQ+ genre). 

Question #3: I can talk about this for DAYS. 

Question #4: Our phones, Premiere Pro, and obviously blogger, were my best friends for the past 8 weeks.

    My CCR is pretty much done content-wise. I just have to write a script and put together the video in a funky, fresh way! Also, we are almost done with our film. The only issue is we have two versions and we need to decide which one we want but Gianna is currently asleep so I will discuss it with her tomorrow.

    Tomorrow is submission day!! I'll see yall tomorrow for our last blog ever 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated