Friday, March 25, 2022

A Weird Stand Still

Week 6: Filming Week! (Hopefully...)

    If you were expecting a film, we’ll im sorry to disappoint. We are filming tomorrow though! I am thrilled to finally say Gianna, Gianna, and I have finally found a date in the modern calendar that all of us are available. Given, it is a small slot in our day right in between my breakfast with my grandparents and Gianna G’s work call in, but we are making it work! 

    I am slightly worried that we won’t get it all done. It took us so long (so extremely long) to finally find a day and time that all three of us were able to film. If we don’t get it all done tomorrow, we’re going to have to go through that whole process again to find another time. We also have to improvise with a few scenes such as the bike scene. We do not have bikes. We do not have a driver (Zoe is out of town along with everyone in our small town of Weston). So we adapt! I’ll let you guys know how everything goes tomorrow… slightly nervous but slightly excited. #directorhannah😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated