Saturday, March 26, 2022

FILMING DAY RECAP!!!

Week 6: Filming Week! (Finally!!)

    YAY, WE FILMED!!! Clearly, I am ECSTATIC shown in my use of exclamation points!!!! I am so happy and proud of what Gianna and I did. Not only was it so fun to film but I learned so much about filming and the process of shooting a piece. Here is the overview of how the day went:

9:30: Wake up

10:00: Our original call time but an emergency delayed my arrival...

The Emergency

10:12: I arrived at the first location- Gianna Schultz's house

10:30 (ish)- Gave Gianna Gomez the rundown and created a time schedule on when we should be finished shooting (this was a Schultz thing... always very, very organized). We said that we should be done filming by 12 so that we can get to Gomez's house by 12:10 and be done by 1:30/2:00.

11:15- Thought we had finished...

12:00- Finished right on time!

12:10- Got to the second location- Gianna Gomez's house- where we have access to bikes :)

12:15- Asked Gianna's mom very nicely to drive her car at about 10 miles an hour while I sat on in the truck and filmed the Gianna's riding their bikes and acting like they're in love... as a responsible adult, she obviously said yes.


Me Literally in the Truck of a Car!

12:45- Went to the park and filmed a few nature shots, thought about filming our deleted "swing" scene, decided no thanks, and wrapped up filming.

1:00- Went to a very yummy celebratory lunch 😎

That's all you guys get today. You know, gotta keep things interesting. Tomorrow I will be back and tell you all about my thoughts on today and all the fun we had and a ton of pictures which Mrs. Gomez geniously (my Grammarly is telling me I made up this word but it is very appropriate for ) took of Schultz and me being super cool little director girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated