Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Correlation Between Communication and Success

Week 5: Last Minute Improvements

    I have come here with bad news: my worries were not over exaggerations. the question I am talking about in specific is "What if Gianna (Gomez) cant film on Thursday/Friday?" Well, turns out she couldn't. I am slightly frustrated because it was Gianna's (Schultz, a.k.a., my partner) job to make sure she was available. Yes, I could have definitely texted her myself or pushed Gianna S. a little harder to get a response faster, but regardless, she was not and we did not film. I have no idea when we are going to film and that scares me a little (okay, maybe a little more than a little). I have no doubt that we will figure it out but spring break just started so both of our schedules are all over the place.

    We are now faced with two choices: we either change our actor or change our story. When Gianna S. proposed this ultimatum to me, my heart jumped. I just wanted to scream "YOU REALLY THINK WE'RE GOING TO CHANGE THIS STORY ONCE AGAIN FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IDEA THAT INVOLVES ONLY ONE ACTOR????" But after chilling out a bit, I realized it doesn't have to be like that! Our filming is going to take an entire day and reshoots are going to take maybe half a day. So as long as we shoot this week, we can edit the week we get back and work on final decisions until the deadline. Honestly, I think the solution to our problems is better communication. I am going to talk to Gianna S. and create a game plan so we don't fall behind. 

(P.S. I know this double Gianna thing is getting confusing and I apologize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated