Thursday, March 17, 2022

Teamwork Makes the Dream... Better!

Week 5: Last Minute Improvements

    As the title insinuates, today we got to work in teams! Mrs. Stoklosa put us in groups of 6 to 7 people to spread ideas and suggestions. We went around our group, telling each other a synopsis of our films and what current issues we are having. To be completely honest, Gianna and I aren't having any issues (at the moment) given we haven't filmed, but it was really interesting to hear about my classmate's different projects. I didn't realize how unique (and one might say cool) other people's openings are. Here are my favorite discoveries:

Isa: Coming of age story about a teen model who struggles with the balance of school and her passion.

Sabrina: A teenager struggles with her passion, track, and her past issues.

Miguel: A mob story. That's it. Mob stories are freaking cool.

My Pretty Group Helping Each Other!


    I started off this group meeting thinking "Gianna and I are good! We have absolutely no problems with our project!" Well by the end, I realized how many potential problems we were going to have. Are we going to need music? If so, how are we going to pick it? What if we find the perfect song and we can't get the rights to it? Has Gianna asked Gianna if she's available sunday?? What if she's not??? When are we going to film???? Clearly, it has sent me into a spiral. 
    I'm glad I noticed these things because now I'm going to talk to Gianna about my crazy head explosion of questions and figure out everything we're missing. I also remembered that I have never shared anyone's blogs on here... I know, selfish move. I'm going to link my beautiful partner's blog as well as the three shoutout's I mentioned today. Make sure to check them out to see their insane journeys and projects as well! Till tomorrow :)

Gianna (Partner in Crime): https://theschublog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated