Monday, February 21, 2022

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

    Gianna and I have continued to brainstorm and we have decided on some sturdy ideas. On Friday, we texted all throughout classes, bouncing thoughts off each other, and here is where we got:
  • Coming of age
  • Urban, maybe Miami Beach, location
  • Lesbian love story
    Reading this vision, you probably think this is going to be a cheesy, cliche, teen film. That is exactly the opposite of what its going to be and simultaneously, the biggest problem we are going to have. Having to achieve a completely original and unique concept is going to be difficult but I think that the combination of Gianna and I's brains will be able to do it.

    So we still love the idea of Call Me By Your Name but for the relationship, I though that Rue and Jules' relationship from the show Euphoria is a good representation of what we are trying to recreate. The toxic young love of two people who are deeply in love but just terrible for each other. 

Rue and Jules from Euphoria

    That's pretty much all we've gotten so far but this week will definitely be more productive considering I will physically be in school ready to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated