Wednesday, February 23, 2022

It's Complicated?

     Today marks my return to the magical class of AICE Media Studies and I could not be happier! Being able to discuss our film in person is so much easier than texting Gianna while she's in class and waiting 5-7 minutes for a response. Our productivity today consisted of a couple of aspects of our project. 

    Although Gianna and I did agree on no dialogue, I was having a hard time visualizing our storyline without any verbal context. I decided to put my frustrations behind me because even though I couldn't see it, I trust that Gianna and I will be able to accomplish it. We have decided to establish the relationship between our two leads by showing their "friendship" and then slowly developing it to show that there is something more between them. In order to help me see her brain, Gianna wrote down all the scenes we could use to represent this complicated love story.

Scenes Brainstorming
   

    We have established a story and a location. Next, we're going to decide on actresses and work on a storyboard. In terms of actresses, we started to create a list of possible friends and students we think would be good fits for these parts. For now, we plan on auditioning actresses based on scenes from Euphoria to test the chemistry between each other. 

     Oh, and we think we're going to title it Complicated. Seems appropriate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated