Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Current Rundown

Week 3: Making Ideas Official
   
    Gianna and I decided that we are going to film our opening after March 12 due to extracurriculars and responsibilities that we have both committed to previously. We also decided that she is most likely going to play one of the leads in the film. Therefore, the combination of the first two sentences of this paragraph terrifies me due to the fact that I will be filming this myself. Currently, I am thinking about going to school for the film but I am conflicted on which career I would like to pursue. I think this opportunity will be a perfect chance to see if I would want to be a cinematographer, director, or work in post-production. And I know this phrase may be the most frequently used phrase in my entire blog but I am going to say it again: I am so excited.

    Here is our list of people we are going to ask to audition:
  1. Gianna Schultz

  2. Gianna Gomez

  3. Gaby Werble

  4. Olivia Wagner

  5. Sofi Edelberg

  6. Ellie Esquenazi


    As for the layout of the film, we are making one today in class. We have decided to do a montage-style film with scenes of the two girls interacting. It will represent their relationship but we are going to build on the idea that they are not out yet and the rest of the world thinks that they're just friends. It will be fairly platonic scenes until the final scene where they will either kiss or gently touch each other. This is where the title of the film with pop up and the audience then realizes "oh, yes, this is complicated." 
   
    (P.S. I'm starting to get the hang of blogging... its basically free therapy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

Week 8: We're Done! Enjoy my Creative Critical Reflection! <3 Creative Critical Reflection: It's Complicated